Monday, June 29, 2009

Waiting in Bangkok

So the trip plans took a bit of a turn when Ceci realized her passport was expired so I ended up flying to Seoul by myself. My layover in Seoul was a blast though. I got hang out with my friend Jun and we went out all night, alternating between feasting on delicious Korean food and bars. The hangover that resulted from our 4am night and my jet lag kept us from doing much and I eventually made it back to the airport where I just passed out. Things are working out for Ceci now so she should be arriving in Bangkok within the next few days. In the meantime I am trying to explore a bit. It is so hot and humid here! I guess I will be having to get used to this kind of weather... I got up early today and saw a few temples, had some pad thai and fresh fruit for a dollar. I am looking forward to getting out of this city though, so smoggy! Well my time is up at the internet cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment